This is so exciting! I’ve just started blogging and already feel so connected to the community. Thanks to Pretty & Polished Pointers for the nomination. I love her blog!! Lots of great swatches and information. Check it out!
So here are the rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Here are my 15 nominations:
- Two Lacquered Girls
- I’m all polished off
- Paint My Nails at Midnight
- Girlie and Glamorous
- Lacquer-Loving Lawyer
- Lace & Lacquers
- D.I.Y. Nails
- Horrendous Color
- The Obsessed
- Middle Aged Beauty Queen
- Artsy Architette
- Sincerely Stephanie
- Polish Pixelle
7 Random Facts:
- I was born in New Zealand, but have lived in the US since I was 2 months old (my baby passport picture is adorable!).
- I am 43 years old, but feel like I’m 28. Probably act like that too.
- I’m a math geek. I sometimes do algebra to relax.
- I have an adorable little dog named Kipling, who is spoiled rotten. He’s super cuddly and lets me hold him like a baby. Today (after I did my nails, natch) we spent 2 hours at the dog park. If you are the slightest bit grumpy, go watch some dogs play. It’s guaranteed to make you smile!
- My not-so-secret wish is to make a living writing fiction. I’m working on a novel right now!
- I’ve recently taken up casual bird-watching. I’ve got a field guide and try to identify all the birds I see when out with my dog. So far I’ve identified cardinals, bluejays, robins, house sparrows and European starlings. There’s lots more birds, but so far they haven’t sat still for me to really check them out.
- I eat popcorn every day.
Thanks again to Pretty & Polished Pointers for my nomination!